Should I remove Panorama2Flash?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Easypano Holdings Inc.
Panorama2Flash is a software program developed by Easypano Holdings. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 20.11 MB (21,082,384 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Easypano\Panorama2Flash 1.00\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Easypano\Panorama2Flash 1.00\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 20.11 MB
Files installed by Panorama2Flash
How do I remove Panorama2Flash?
Quickly and completely remove Panorama2Flash from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Panorama2Flash from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Panorama2Flash, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Panorama2Flash.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?