Should I remove Painter Icon Handler?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Painter Icon Handler
Painter Icon Handler is a program developed by Corel. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 947.45 KB (970,192 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Corel\Shared\Icon Handler\
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Corel\Shared\Icon Handler\Uninst.exe
Estimated size: 947.45 KB
Files installed by Painter Icon Handler
How do I remove Painter Icon Handler?
Quickly and completely remove Painter Icon Handler from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Painter Icon Handler from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Painter Icon Handler, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Painter Icon Handler.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Corel makes a speciality of graphics processing.
Publisher URL: www.corel.com