Should I remove PSTSync?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
20% remove it80% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Aminsoft LLC
What is PSTSync? (from Aminsoft)
PSTSync helps you keep Microsoft Outlook Mail files (PST files) in sync. Keep your laptop and desktop Outlook in sync. PSTSync provides manual or automated bi-directional folder synchronization as well as a number of other professionally designed tools to help you manage your pst files with ease, encryption, password... Read more
PSTSync 2.4.1003 is a program developed by Aminsoft.
Uninstaller: "C:\WINDOWS\PSTSync\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\Aminsoft\PSTSync\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
How do I remove PSTSync?
Quickly and completely remove PSTSync 2.4.1003 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall PSTSync from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program PSTSync 2.4.1003, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove PSTSync.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).