Should I remove PS History Convert?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
PS History Convert
from Affinity Computer Services, LLC
PS History Convert is a software program developed by Affinity Computer Services. The setup package is about 2.35 MB (2,468,887 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\PS History Convert\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\PS History Convert\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 2.35 MB
Files installed by PS History Convert
How do I remove PS History Convert?
Quickly and completely remove PS History Convert from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall PS History Convert from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program PS History Convert, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove PS History Convert.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).