Should I remove PROXIS STORE MANAGER 5?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
PROXIS STORE MANAGER 5
from Proxis Software
PROXIS STORE MANAGER 5 is a software program developed by Proxis Software. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\windows\proxis store manager 5
Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\PROXIS STORE MANAGER 5\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\PROXIS STORE MANAGER 5\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by PROXIS STORE MANAGER 5
How do I remove PROXIS STORE MANAGER 5?
Quickly and completely remove PROXIS STORE MANAGER 5 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall PROXIS STORE MANAGER 5 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program PROXIS STORE MANAGER 5, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove PROXIS STORE MANAGER 5.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?