Should I remove PRIME Z-DW Gaming Mouse?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
PRIME Z-DW Gaming Mouse
PRIME Z-DW Gaming Mouse is a software program developed by SPEEDLINK. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The primary executable is named gaming mouse.exe. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 4.12 MB (4,317,391 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 8 and Windows 7 (SP1). While about 56% of users of PRIME Z-DW Gaming Mouse come from the United States, it is also popular in Germany and Ireland.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\speedlink gaming mouse
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\SPEEDLINK Gaming Mouse\Uninstall PRIMEZ-DW .exe"
Estimated size: 4.12 MB
Files installed by PRIME Z-DW Gaming Mouse
|Program executable:||gaming mouse.exe|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\speedlink gaming mouse\gaming mouse.exe|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- Gaming Mouse.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'PRIME Gaming Mouse' which loads as "C:\Program Files\SPEEDLINK Gaming Mouse\Gaming Mouse.exe" /hide.
How do I remove PRIME Z-DW Gaming Mouse?
Quickly and completely remove PRIME Z-DW Gaming Mouse from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall PRIME Z-DW Gaming Mouse from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program PRIME Z-DW Gaming Mouse, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove PRIME Z-DW Gaming Mouse.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 8 75%
Win 7 (SP1) 25%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 10 Home
|Windows 10 Pro
|Windows 7 Professional
55.56% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States