Should I remove POSync?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
POSync is a program developed by Softlab. The setup package is about 4.79 MB (5,019,815 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\common files\microsoft shared\vsto\9.0
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\9.0\VSTOInstaller.exe" /Uninstall httC://outlook.pureinbox.com/syncamatic/POSync.vsto
Estimated size: 4.79 MB
Files installed by POSync
How do I remove POSync?
Quickly and completely remove POSync from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall POSync from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program POSync, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove POSync.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?