Should I remove POKERobot?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
POKERobot v2.1 is a program developed by POKERobot.com. The setup package is about 2.9 MB (3,044,338 bytes) when donwloaded. In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows Vista (SP2). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\POKERobot\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\POKERobot\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 2.9 MB
Files installed by POKERobot v2.1
How do I remove POKERobot?
Quickly and completely remove POKERobot v2.1 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall POKERobot from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program POKERobot v2.1, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove POKERobot.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 (SP1) 80%
Win Vista (SP2) 20%
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?