Should I remove POBITS Build 14?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
POBITS Build 14
from Essential Software Development, LLC
POBITS Build 14 is a program developed by Essential Software Development. The software installer includes 26 files and is usually about 36.6 MB (38,374,706 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\POBITS
Uninstaller: C:\POBITS\Uninst_POBITS Build 14.exe /U "C:\POBITS\Uninst_POBITS Build 14.log"
Estimated size: 36.6 MB
Files installed by POBITS Build 14
How do I remove POBITS Build 14?
Quickly and completely remove POBITS Build 14 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall POBITS Build 14 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program POBITS Build 14, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove POBITS Build 14.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?