Should I remove PGM Laboratories?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Azinboard Co.,Ltd
PGM Laboratories is a program developed by Azinboard Co.,Ltd. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of PGM Laboratories come from the United States, it is also popular in Iran.
Installation folder: C:\windows\pgm laboratories
Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\PGM Laboratories\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\PGM Laboratories\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by PGM Laboratories
How do I remove PGM Laboratories?
Quickly and completely remove PGM Laboratories from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall PGM Laboratories from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program PGM Laboratories, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove PGM Laboratories.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States