Should I remove PG Lightning Admin?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
PG Lightning Admin
from AM Software Design
PG Lightning Admin is a program developed by AM Software Design. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 38.79 MB (40,674,749 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: www.amsoftwaredesign.com/onlinehelp/pgla
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\PG Lightning Admin\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\PG Lightning Admin\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 38.79 MB
Files installed by PG Lightning Admin
How do I remove PG Lightning Admin?
Quickly and completely remove PG Lightning Admin from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall PG Lightning Admin from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program PG Lightning Admin, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove PG Lightning Admin.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?