Should I remove PDesk beta 7?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
PDesk beta 7
from a l a w a.c h
PDesk beta 7 is a program developed by a l a w a.c h. The software installer includes 9 files and is usually about 7.63 MB (8,002,993 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8.
Help link: www.alawa.ch/pdesk_main.html
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\pdesk
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\PDesk\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 7.63 MB
Files installed by PDesk beta 7
How do I remove PDesk beta 7?
Quickly and completely remove PDesk beta 7 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall PDesk beta 7 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program PDesk beta 7, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove PDesk beta 7.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).