Should I remove PDFPrint?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
PDFPrint is a software program developed by Insurecom. The setup package generally installs about 42 files and is usually about 11.01 MB (11,542,155 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. While about 71% of users of PDFPrint come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\IEOffice\Data\DLL
Uninstaller: "C:\IEOffice\Data\DLL\Uninstall.exe" "C:\IEOffice\Data\DLL\install.log" -u
Estimated size: 11.01 MB
Files installed by PDFPrint
How do I remove PDFPrint?
Quickly and completely remove PDFPrint from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall PDFPrint from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program PDFPrint, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove PDFPrint.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom