Should I remove PDF Converter Pro?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
PDF Converter Pro
PDF Converter Pro is a program developed by PDF-File. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software installer includes 8 files and is usually about 29.91 MB (31,359,998 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: www.pdf-file.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\PDFConverterPro
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files2\PDFCON~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files2\PDFCON~1\INSTALL.LOG
(Wise Installer is used for installing and uninstalling this software.)
Estimated size: 29.91 MB
Files installed by PDF Converter Pro
- WinService.exe runs as a service named 'PDFConverterPro' (PDFConverterPro).
How do I remove PDF Converter Pro?
Quickly and completely remove PDF Converter Pro from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall PDF Converter Pro from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program PDF Converter Pro, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove PDF Converter Pro.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?