Should I remove PCFix?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
47% remove it53% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
PCFix version 3.04
from shamfuture.com, Inc.
PCFix version 3.04 is a program developed by shamfuture.com. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 8.31 MB (8,713,035 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of PCFix come from the United States, it is also popular in IQ and LY.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\PCFix\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\PCFix\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 8.31 MB
Files installed by PCFix version 3.04
Startup File (All Users Run)
- PCFix.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'PCFix' which loads as C:\Program Files\PCFix\PCFix.exe.
How do I remove PCFix?
Quickly and completely remove PCFix version 3.04 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall PCFix from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program PCFix version 3.04, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove PCFix.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 47%
Keep it 53%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?