Should I remove PCFIX Pro?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Pairsys Inc.
PCFIX Pro is a software program developed by Pairsys. During setup, the program registers itself to launch on boot through a Windows Schedule Task in order to automatically start-up. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The primary executable is named pcfix pro64.exe. The setup package generally installs about 10 files and is usually about 22.11 MB (23,180,938 bytes). The installed file UpDates.exe is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of PCFIX Pro come from the United States, it is also popular in Germany.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Pairsys\PCFIX Pro\
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Pairsys\PCFIX Pro\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 22.11 MB
Files installed by PCFIX Pro
|Program executable:||pcfix pro64.exe|
|PCFIX Pro for Pairsys|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\pairsys\pcfix pro\pcfix pro64.exe|
- Sync.exe is scheduled as a task named 'PCFIX Pro64-James-Notification' (runs daily at 7:09 PM).
2 Scheduled Tasks (Boot/Login)
- Sync.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named PCFIX Pro64-James-Notification.
- PCFIX Pro64.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named PCFIX Pro64-James-Startup.
How do I remove PCFIX Pro?
Quickly and completely remove PCFIX Pro from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall PCFIX Pro from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program PCFIX Pro, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove PCFIX Pro.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Scheduled task? Yes
(Runs on Windows boot)
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?