Should I remove PC Support Center?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
46% remove it54% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
PC Support Center
by PC Support Center, Inc.
PC Support Center is a software program developed by PC Support Center. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The primary executable is named callcenter.exe. The setup package generally installs about 11 files and is usually about 5.5 MB (5,762,012 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\PC Support Center\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\PC Support Center\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 5.5 MB
Files installed by PC Support Center
|Path:||C:\Program Files\PC Support Center\callcenter.exe|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- callcenter.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'callcenter' which loads as "C:\Program Files\PC Support Center\callcenter.exe".
How do I remove PC Support Center?
Quickly and completely remove PC Support Center from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall PC Support Center from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program PC Support Center, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove PC Support Center.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 46%
Keep it 54%
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?