Should I remove PC Doc Pro?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
39% remove it61% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
PC Doc Pro
by NeuroSoft Corp.
PC Doc Pro is a software program developed by NeuroSoft. The setup package generally installs about 4 files and is usually about 3.09 MB (3,235,610 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). While about 83% of users of PC Doc Pro come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\PC Doc Pro\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\PC Doc Pro\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 3.09 MB
Files installed by PC Doc Pro
How do I remove PC Doc Pro?
Quickly and completely remove PC Doc Pro from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall PC Doc Pro from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program PC Doc Pro, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove PC Doc Pro.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 39%
Keep it 61%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States