Should I remove PC Cleaner Pro and Options?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
55% remove it45% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
PC Cleaner Pro and Options
from PC Cleaner Inc.
PC Cleaner Pro and Options is a program developed by PC Cleaner. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1).
Displayed publisher: PC Cleaner Pro and Options
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\PC Cleaner Pro and Options\Uninstaller.exe
How do I remove PC Cleaner Pro and Options?
Quickly and completely remove PC Cleaner Pro and Options from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall PC Cleaner Pro and Options from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program PC Cleaner Pro and Options, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove PC Cleaner Pro and Options.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).