Should I remove PANDORATV LIVE?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
43% remove it57% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is PANDORATV LIVE?
Pandora TV is a video sharing website that hosts user-generated content. Pandora TV is a video sharing website designed to attach advertisement to user-submitted video clips and to provide unlimited storage space for users to upload.
The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The primary executable is named pandoratvlive.exe. The setup package generally installs about 5 files and is usually about 30.81 MB (32,303,206 bytes). The installed file VimUpdate.exe is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered.
Displayed publisher: PANDORATV Inc.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\Live\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\Live\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 30.81 MB
Files installed by PANDORATV LIVE
2 Windows Firewall Allowed Programs
- PandoraTVLive.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\Live\PANDORATVLive.exe'.
- Live.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\Live\Live.exe'.
How do I remove PANDORATV LIVE?
Quickly and completely remove PANDORATV LIVE from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall PANDORATV LIVE from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program PANDORATV LIVE, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove PANDORATV LIVE.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win XP 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Uninstall it 43%
Keep it 57%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Microsoft Windows XP
|Windows 7 Home Premium
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
Pandora TV is a video sharing software and website that hosts user-generated content and is the first video sharing site to attach advertisements to user submitted videoa and provide unlimited storage space for users to upload.
Publisher URL: www.pandora.tv