Should I remove PAC-MAN?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Namco Networks
PAC-MAN is a software program developed by Namco Networks. The primary executable is named pacman.exe. The setup package generally installs about 5 files and is usually about 18.11 MB (18,990,381 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\games\namco networks america inc\pac-man
Uninstaller: C:\Games\Namco Networks America Inc.\PAC-MAN\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 18.11 MB
Files installed by PAC-MAN
|Path:||C:\games\namco networks america inc\pac-man\pacman.exe|
How do I remove PAC-MAN?
Quickly and completely remove PAC-MAN from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall PAC-MAN from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program PAC-MAN, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove PAC-MAN.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?