Should I remove Ozeki SMS Client?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Ozeki SMS Client
from Ozeki Informatics Ltd.
Ozeki SMS Client is a software program developed by Ozeki Informatics. The setup package is about 1.89 MB (1,984,771 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. While about 83% of users of Ozeki SMS Client come from the United States, it is also popular in ET.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ozeki\ozeki sms client
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Ozeki\Ozeki SMS Client\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.89 MB
Files installed by Ozeki SMS Client
How do I remove Ozeki SMS Client?
Quickly and completely remove Ozeki SMS Client from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Ozeki SMS Client from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Ozeki SMS Client, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Ozeki SMS Client.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States