Should I remove Oxford Law Group Desktop?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Oxford Law Group Desktop
Oxford Law Group Desktop is a software program developed by Citrix Systems. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The setup package generally installs about 34 files and is usually about 8.09 MB (8,487,662 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. While about 83% of users of Oxford Law Group Desktop come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\citrix\selfserviceplugin
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "vdi-70a6b6d7@@cDesktop.Oxford Law Group Desktop $S73-167"
Estimated size: 8.09 MB
Files installed by Oxford Law Group Desktop
Startup File (User Run)
- SelfService.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Self-service' and executes as C:\Program Files\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfService.exe -logonreconnectapps.
How do I remove Oxford Law Group Desktop?
Quickly and completely remove Oxford Law Group Desktop from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Oxford Law Group Desktop from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Oxford Law Group Desktop, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Oxford Law Group Desktop.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
About Citrix Systems
Citrix Systems provides server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies, including Xen open source products.
Publisher URL: www.citrix.com