Should I remove Ovitec 2011?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Agritec Software
Ovitec 2011 is a program developed by Agritec Software. The software installer includes 10 files and is usually about 40.04 KB (41,000 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Ovitec 2011 come from the United States, it is also popular in Iran.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\agritec\ovitec 2011
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Agritec\Ovitec 2011\uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 40.04 KB
Files installed by Ovitec 2011
How do I remove Ovitec 2011?
Quickly and completely remove Ovitec 2011 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Ovitec 2011 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Ovitec 2011, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Ovitec 2011.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States