Should I remove Osmos IGF Demo?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
21% remove it79% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Osmos IGF Demo
from Hemisphere Games
Osmos IGF Demo is a program developed by Hemisphere Games. The setup package is about 12.3 MB (12,894,450 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: support.steampowered.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\steam\steamapps\common\osmos igf demo
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe" steaC://uninstall/29100
Estimated size: 12.3 MB
Files installed by Osmos IGF Demo
How do I remove Osmos IGF Demo?
Quickly and completely remove Osmos IGF Demo from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Osmos IGF Demo from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Osmos IGF Demo, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Osmos IGF Demo.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 21%
Keep it 79%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?