Should I remove Organizer Mp3?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Organizer Mp3 v4.51
from Slava Neymer
Organizer Mp3 v4.51 is a program developed by Slava Neymer. The software installer includes 6 files and is usually about 4.56 MB (4,778,969 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Organizer Mp3 come from the United States, it is also popular in Belgium.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Organizer Mp3\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Organizer Mp3\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 4.56 MB
Files installed by Organizer Mp3 v4.51
How do I remove Organizer Mp3?
Quickly and completely remove Organizer Mp3 v4.51 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Organizer Mp3 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Organizer Mp3 v4.51, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Organizer Mp3.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States