Should I remove Order of the Rose?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Order of the Rose
What is Order of the Rose?
Order of the Rose is a digital video game distributed via the LeeGT-Games web portal, however, the installation program optionally offers to download and install a branded toolbar using the ClientConnect (Conduit) platform.
The software installer includes 4 files.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\LeeGT-Games\Order of the Rose\
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\LeeGT-Games\Order of the Rose\Uninstall.exe
Language: English (United States)
Files installed by Order of the Rose
How do I remove Order of the Rose?
Quickly and completely remove Order of the Rose from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Order of the Rose from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Order of the Rose, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Order of the Rose.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: www.leegt-games.co.uk