Should I remove Orange Mobile WiFi Device?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Orange Mobile WiFi Device
Orange Mobile WiFi Device is a software program developed by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The setup package is about 12.03 MB (12,612,220 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 63% of users of Orange Mobile WiFi Device come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Help link: mobile.huawei.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\orange mobile wifi device
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Orange Mobile WiFi Device\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 12.03 MB
Files installed by Orange Mobile WiFi Device
Startup File (User Run)
- Orange Mobile WiFi Device.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Mobile Partner' and executes as C:\Program Files\WEB Partner\WEB Partner.
How do I remove Orange Mobile WiFi Device?
Quickly and completely remove Orange Mobile WiFi Device from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Orange Mobile WiFi Device from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Orange Mobile WiFi Device, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Orange Mobile WiFi Device.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
62.50% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
About Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
Huawei is a networking and telecommunications equipment and services company based in China.
Publisher URL: www.huawei.com