Should I remove OptOnn?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
79% remove it21% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is OptOnn?
The primary executable is named qA5Yx9IW480Yrxk.exe. A majority of users end up uninstalling this less than a week of it being installed. The setup package is about 3.69 MB (3,866,946 bytes) when donwloaded.
Installation folder: C:\ProgramData\optonn
Uninstaller: "C:\ProgramData\OptOnn\qA5Yx9IW480Yrxk.exe" !C:1 /s /n /C:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands"
Estimated size: 3.69 MB
Files installed by OptOnn
How do I remove OptOnn?
Quickly and completely remove OptOnn from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall OptOnn from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program OptOnn, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove OptOnn.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 79%
Keep it 21%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?