Should I remove Onyx Graphics AutoUpdate?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Onyx Graphics AutoUpdate
from Onyx Graphics
Onyx Graphics AutoUpdate is a program developed by Onyx Graphics. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software installer includes 23 files and is usually about 5.15 MB (5,395,250 bytes). AutoUpdaterCHT.dll is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Onyx Graphics\AutoUpdate\
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Onyx Graphics\AutoUpdate\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 5.15 MB
Files installed by Onyx Graphics AutoUpdate
- OnxUpdtService.exe runs as a service named 'Onyx Updater' (OnyxUpdaterService).
How do I remove Onyx Graphics AutoUpdate?
Quickly and completely remove Onyx Graphics AutoUpdate from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Onyx Graphics AutoUpdate from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Onyx Graphics AutoUpdate, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Onyx Graphics AutoUpdate.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?