Should I remove Online Syndicated SatisTraction?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Online Syndicated SatisTraction
from Wakoopa B.V.
Online Syndicated SatisTraction is a software program developed by Wakoopa. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The primary executable is named online syndicated satistraction.exe. The setup package is about 1.58 MB (1,652,906 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Online Syndicated SatisTraction come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\online syndicated satistraction
Uninstaller: C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Online Syndicated SatisTraction\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 1.58 MB
Files installed by Online Syndicated SatisTraction
|Program executable:||online syndicated satistraction.exe|
|Name:||Online Syndicated SatisTraction|
|Path:||C:\users\user\appdata\local\online syndicated satistraction\online syndicated satistraction.exe|
Startup File (User Run)
- Online Syndicated SatisTraction.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Online Syndicated SatisTraction' and executes as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Online Syndicated SatisTraction\Online Syndicated SatisTraction.exe.
How do I remove Online Syndicated SatisTraction?
Quickly and completely remove Online Syndicated SatisTraction from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Online Syndicated SatisTraction from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Online Syndicated SatisTraction, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Online Syndicated SatisTraction.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom