Should I remove Omnia Virtual Audio Cable?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Omnia Virtual Audio Cable
from TLS Corp.
Omnia Virtual Audio Cable is a program developed by TLS. The software installer includes 3 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: telosalliance.com/contact
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\omniavac
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\OmniaVAC\OmniaVAC_uninstaller.exe"
Files installed by Omnia Virtual Audio Cable
How do I remove Omnia Virtual Audio Cable?
Quickly and completely remove Omnia Virtual Audio Cable from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Omnia Virtual Audio Cable from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Omnia Virtual Audio Cable, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Omnia Virtual Audio Cable.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?