Should I remove OldMaid?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is OldMaid?
This is an casual PC video game (trial limited) published by eGames and distributed using the Big Fish Games Download Service (which requires the ad-supported Big Fish Game Manager to be installed in order to download the game).
The main program executable is oldmaid.exe. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 8.37 MB (8,778,917 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\egames\oldmaid
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\eGames\OldMaid\Uninstall OldMaid.exe
Estimated size: 8.37 MB
Files installed by OldMaid
How do I remove OldMaid?
Quickly and completely remove OldMaid from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall OldMaid from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program OldMaid, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove OldMaid.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
eGames is a software publisher and developer for casual and traditional computer games.
Publisher URL: www.egames.com