Should I remove OfxGen -?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
OfxGen - 0.8
from Anderson Wilson
OfxGen - 0.8 is a software program developed by Anderson Wilson. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The primary executable is named OfxGen.exe. The setup package is about 708.45 KB (725,455 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 7 (SP1) and Windows XP. While about 63% of users of OfxGen - come from the United States, it is also popular in Brazil and France.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\OfxGen\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\OfxGen\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 708.45 KB
Files installed by OfxGen - 0.8
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\CDRipper\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove OfxGen -?
Quickly and completely remove OfxGen - 0.8 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall OfxGen - from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program OfxGen - 0.8, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove OfxGen -.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 (SP1) 67%
Win XP 33%
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Professional
|Microsoft Windows XP
62.50% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?