Should I remove OfficeSuite HD Meeting?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
OfficeSuite HD Meeting
from Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
OfficeSuite HD Meeting is a software program developed by Zoom Video Communications. The primary executable is named zoom.exe. The setup package generally installs about 33 files and is usually about 15.16 MB (15,896,978 bytes). The installed file zAutoUpdate.dll is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\Roaming\BVNMeetings\bin
Uninstaller: C:\users\user\appdata\Roaming\BVNMeetings\uninstall\Installer.exe /uninstall
Estimated size: 15.16 MB
Files installed by OfficeSuite HD Meeting
- npbvnmsplugin.dll is loaded into Mozilla Firefox under the product name 'Broadview Meetings Plugin' with a plugin key of '@broadviewnet.com/BVNMeetingsPlugin'.
How do I remove OfficeSuite HD Meeting?
Quickly and completely remove OfficeSuite HD Meeting from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall OfficeSuite HD Meeting from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program OfficeSuite HD Meeting, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove OfficeSuite HD Meeting.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
How do I reset my web browser?
If your web browser homepage and search settings have been modfied by OfficeSuite HD Meeting you can restore them to their previous default settings.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove search providers, Accelerators and home pages. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
- The changes will take effect the next time you open IE.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu and select Troubleshooting Information.
- To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens. It will close and be reset.
- When it's done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and Firefox will open.
- Open Chrome and click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings. In the "Search" section, click Manage search engine. Check if (Default) is displayed next to your preferred search engine. If not, mouse over it and click Make default. Mouse over any other suspicious search engine entries that are not familiar and click X to remove them.
- When the "Show Home button" checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Homepage button to open up a different webpage, click Change to enter a link.
- Restart Google Chrome.
HOW DOES IT RUN?
Plugs into Mozilla Firefox
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?