Should I remove Ocean Screensaver?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
46% remove it54% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Ocean Screensaver is a program developed by ScreenSaversList.com. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: www.ScreenSaversList.com/support
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ScreenSaversList.com\Ocean Screensaver\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\ScreenSaversList.com\Ocean Screensaver\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Ocean Screensaver
How do I remove Ocean Screensaver?
Quickly and completely remove Ocean Screensaver from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Ocean Screensaver from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Ocean Screensaver, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Ocean Screensaver.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 46%
Keep it 54%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?