Should I remove ObronaVPN?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Red Sky LLC
ObronaVPN is a program developed by Red Sky. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The main program executable is obronavpn.exe. The software installer includes 15 files and is usually about 30.64 MB (32,127,565 bytes). The software utilizes the Nokia Qt cross-platforms C++ framework. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: vpn.obrona.org/faq.html
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\Local\ObronaVPN
Estimated size: 30.64 MB
Files installed by ObronaVPN
- ObronaVPNService.exe runs as a service named 'ObronaVPNService' (ObronaVPNService) "OpenVPN service handler.".
How do I remove ObronaVPN?
Quickly and completely remove ObronaVPN from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ObronaVPN from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ObronaVPN, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ObronaVPN.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?