Should I remove OS View Maker?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
OS View Maker
from Kongsberg Maritime
OS View Maker is a program developed by Kongsberg Maritime. The software installer includes 32 files and is usually about 31.27 MB (32,789,521 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of OS View Maker come from the United States, it is also popular in Norway.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Kongsberg Maritime\OS View Maker\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Kongsberg Maritime\OS View Maker\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 31.27 MB
Files installed by OS View Maker
How do I remove OS View Maker?
Quickly and completely remove OS View Maker from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall OS View Maker from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program OS View Maker, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove OS View Maker.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States