Should I remove OMG-Music-Plus-01?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
82% remove it18% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Kimahri Software inc.
What is OMG-Music-Plus-01?
The adware software uses the Crossrider framework and is distributed through 3rd-party download managers and installers that may include it as an additional or sponsored offers including adware.
During setup, the program registers itself to launch on boot through a Windows Schedule Task in order to automatically start-up (this is typically done to avoid any UAC prompts). The primary executable is named utils.exe. A majority of users end up uninstalling this less than a week of it being installed. The setup package generally installs about 15 files and is usually about 7.97 MB (8,357,690 bytes).
- Malware detected in the program
- Automatically starts with Windows
- Typically distributed through a pay-per-install bundle
- The experts agree, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in OMG-Music-Plus-01.
|OMG-Music-Plus-01-nova.exe (59270593c58226cc96cef26375ddf796) has been flagged by the following 11 scanners:|
OMG-Music-Plus-01 has been found to be bundled with 3rd party software. If you have not purposefully installed this, you should be safe uninstalling it.
Find out how to remove OMG-Music-Plus-01.
Displayed publisher: BND ltd
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\omg-music-plus-01
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\OMG-Music-Plus-01\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1
Estimated size: 7.97 MB
Files installed by OMG-Music-Plus-01
5 Scheduled Tasks (Boot/Login)
- OMG-Music-Plus-01-codedownloader.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named 4de944ec-d267-4d3a-b2aa-c32d968ee72c-6.
- OMG-Music-Plus-01-nova.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named 4de944ec-d267-4d3a-b2aa-c32d968ee72c-7.
- 4de944ec-d267-4d3a-b2aa-c32d968ee72c-5.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named 4de944ec-d267-4d3a-b2aa-c32d968ee72c-5.
- 4de944ec-d267-4d3a-b2aa-c32d968ee72c-4.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named 4de944ec-d267-4d3a-b2aa-c32d968ee72c-4.
- 4de944ec-d267-4d3a-b2aa-c32d968ee72c-2.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named 4de944ec-d267-4d3a-b2aa-c32d968ee72c-2.
How do I remove OMG-Music-Plus-01?
Quickly and completely remove OMG-Music-Plus-01 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall OMG-Music-Plus-01 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program OMG-Music-Plus-01, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove OMG-Music-Plus-01.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
HOW IT STARTS
Scheduled task? Yes
(Runs on Windows boot)
Uninstall it 82%
Keep it 18%
MOST USED OS