Should I remove OASYS-AM Engineering?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from UReason BV
OASYS-AM Engineering is a program developed by UReason BV. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The main program executable is OASYS-AM Engineering.exe. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of OASYS-AM Engineering come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Help link: www.ureason.com/pages/support/support_frame.htm
Installation folder: C:\ZZPeter\Testing\OASYS-300141
Uninstaller: "C:\ZZPeter\Testing\OASYS-300141\UninstallerData\Uninstall OASYS-AM Engineering.exe"
Files installed by OASYS-AM Engineering
|Program executable:||OASYS-AM Engineering.exe|
- OASYS-AM Engineering.exe runs as a service named 'SolarWinds Log and Event Manager Agent' (Contego_Spop).
How do I remove OASYS-AM Engineering?
Quickly and completely remove OASYS-AM Engineering from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall OASYS-AM Engineering from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program OASYS-AM Engineering, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove OASYS-AM Engineering.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom