Should I remove O2 4G Dongle?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
O2 4G Dongle
O2 4G Dongle is a software program developed by ZTE. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The setup package generally installs about 8 files and is usually about 3.1 MB (3,248,714 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of O2 4G Dongle come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\O2 4G Dongle
Uninstaller: C:\Windows\system32\SupportAppPBO2 4G Dongle\Setup.exe /uninstall
Estimated size: 3.1 MB
Files installed by O2 4G Dongle
2 Startup Files (All Users Run)
- CheckNDISPort_df.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'CheckNDISPortf0acc8' which loads as C:\Program Files\O2 4G Dongle\CheckNDISPort_df.exe.
- CancelAutoPlay_df.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'CancelAutoPlay_df' which loads as "C:\Program Files\BOLT Mobile WiFi Hostless Modem\BOLT! 4G MF90\CancelAutoPlay_df.exe" run.
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||140.37 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||36 Bytes|
How do I remove O2 4G Dongle?
Quickly and completely remove O2 4G Dongle from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall O2 4G Dongle from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program O2 4G Dongle, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove O2 4G Dongle.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
ZTE is a Chinese telecommunications equipment and systems company whose core products are wireless, exchange, access, optical transmission and data telecommunications gear; mobile phones; and telecommunications software.
Publisher URL: www.zteusa.com