Should I remove Num Lock Indicator?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Num Lock Indicator
Num Lock Indicator is a software program developed by KARPOLAN. The most common release is 1.0, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The primary executable is named numlockindicator.exe. The setup package generally installs about 2 files and is usually about 4.93 MB (5,174,062 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 7 (SP1) and Windows 7 (SP1). While about 88% of users of Num Lock Indicator come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Help link: num-lock-indicator.com/contact
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Num Lock Indicator
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Num Lock Indicator\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 4.93 MB
Files installed by Num Lock Indicator
|Name:||Num Lock Indicator|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\num lock indicator\numlockindicator.exe|
Startup File (User Run)
- NumLockIndicator.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'NumLockIndicator.exe' and executes as "C:\Program Files\Num Lock Indicator\NumLockIndicator.exe" -startup.
How do I remove Num Lock Indicator?
Quickly and completely remove Num Lock Indicator from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Num Lock Indicator from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Num Lock Indicator, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Num Lock Indicator.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Professional
|Windows 7 Ultimate
|Windows 7 Home Premium
87.50% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom