Should I remove Ntalk biz?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from NHN Technology Services Corp.
Ntalk biz is a software program developed by NHN Technology Services. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The primary executable is named ntalkbiz.exe. The setup package generally installs about 3 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Ntalk biz\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Ntalk biz\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Ntalk biz
|Path:||C:\Program Files\ntalk biz\ntalkbiz.exe|
Startup File (User Run)
- Ntalkbiz.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Ntalkbiz' and executes as "C:\Program Files\Ntalk biz\Ntalkbiz.exe".
How do I remove Ntalk biz?
Quickly and completely remove Ntalk biz from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Ntalk biz from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Ntalk biz, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Ntalk biz.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?