Should I remove NodEnabler?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is NodEnabler? (from damain666)
It works simular to Nodlogin, but updates from internet pages.
NodEnabler is a program developed by damain666. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The main program executable is NodEnabler.exe. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 849.77 KB (870,167 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows 7. While about 90% of users of NodEnabler come from the United States, it is also popular in India.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ESET\NodEnabler\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\ESET\NodEnabler\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 849.77 KB
Files installed by NodEnabler
- NodEnabler_serv.exe runs as a service named 'NodEnabler' (NodEnabler_serv) "Checks if Eset Nod licence is valid and if not checks for valid licence from set websites and when found inserts into Nod.".
How do I remove NodEnabler?
Quickly and completely remove NodEnabler from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall NodEnabler from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program NodEnabler, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove NodEnabler.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 (SP1) 75%
Win 7 25%
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
90.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States