Should I remove Nextiva?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Broadsoft, Inc
Nextiva is a program developed by Broadsoft, Inc. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The main program executable is communicator.exe. The software installer includes 28 files and is usually about 111.83 MB (117,257,340 bytes). The program is built using the Nokia Qt cross-platforms native C++ framework. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\nextiva\nextiva
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Nextiva\Nextiva\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 111.83 MB
Files installed by Nextiva
Startup File (User Run)
- Communicator.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Nextiva' and executes as C:\Program Files\Nextiva\Nextiva\Communicator.exe.
How do I remove Nextiva?
Quickly and completely remove Nextiva from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Nextiva from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Nextiva, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Nextiva.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?