Should I remove NewTek TriCaster?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
NewTek TriCaster is a program developed by NewTek. During setup, the program registers itself to launch on boot through a Windows Schedule Task in order to automatically start-up. The software installer includes 2 files and is usually about 6.95 MB (7,289,923 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of NewTek TriCaster come from the United States, it is also popular in IS.
Installation folder: C:\TriCaster\
Estimated size: 6.95 MB
Files installed by NewTek TriCaster
Scheduled Task (Boot/Login)
- NewTek TriCaster.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named TriCasterXD.
How do I remove NewTek TriCaster?
Quickly and completely remove NewTek TriCaster from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall NewTek TriCaster from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program NewTek TriCaster, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove NewTek TriCaster.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
HOW IT STARTS
Scheduled task? Yes
(Runs on Windows boot)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States