Should I remove New Reckoning?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Panzer Gaming Studios
New Reckoning is a software program developed by Panzer Gaming Studios. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. While about 80% of users of New Reckoning come from the United States, it is also popular in New Zealand.
Help link: support.steampowered.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\NewReckoning
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe" steaC://uninstall/290650
Files installed by New Reckoning
How do I remove New Reckoning?
Quickly and completely remove New Reckoning from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall New Reckoning from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program New Reckoning, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove New Reckoning.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| New Zealand
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?