Should I remove NetIQ AppManager?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is NetIQ AppManager? (from NetIQ)
AppManager provides system administrators with a central, easy-to-use console to view critical server and application resources across the enterprise. With AppManager, administrative staff can monitor computer and application resources, check for potential problems, initiate responsive actions, automate routine tasks, ... Read more
NetIQ AppManager is a program developed by NetIQ. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software installer includes 42 files and is usually about 34.46 MB (36,132,569 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows Server 2003 as well as Windows XP. While about 80% of users of NetIQ AppManager come from the United States, it is also popular in Italy.
Help link: www.netiq.com/support
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\NetIQ\AppManager
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Common Files\NetIQ\AppManager\nquninst.exe
Estimated size: 34.46 MB
Files installed by NetIQ AppManager
- NetIQmc.exe runs as a service named 'NetIQ AppManager Client Resource Monitor' (NetIQmc) "Receives knowledge script information from the NetIQ Management Server, runs all jobs on the managed client, and sends the information to the NetIQ Client Communication Manager.".
- NetIQccm.exe runs as a service named 'NetIQ AppManager Client Communication Manager' (NetIQccm) "Provides communication control and processing of event and data information between the NetIQ Management Service and NetIQ Client Resource Monitor.".
How do I remove NetIQ AppManager?
Quickly and completely remove NetIQ AppManager from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall NetIQ AppManager from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program NetIQ AppManager, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove NetIQ AppManager.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win Server 2003 50%
Win XP 50%
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
|Windows Server 2003
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Microsoft Windows Server ...
|Microsoft Windows XP
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States