Should I remove Nerxy File Orgainzer?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Nerxy File Orgainzer
Nerxy File Orgainzer is a program developed by Nerxy. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The main program executable is fileorganiser.exe. The software installer includes 8 files and is usually about 6.53 MB (6,850,984 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows 8. While about 90% of users of Nerxy File Orgainzer come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Nerxy\Nerxy File Orgainzer\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Nerxy\Nerxy File Orgainzer\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 6.53 MB
Files installed by Nerxy File Orgainzer
|Name:||Nerxy File Organiser|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\nerxy\nerxy file orgainzer\fileorganiser.exe|
Startup File (User Run)
- FileOrganiser.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Nerxy' and executes as C:\Program Files\Nerxy\Nerxy File Orgainzer\FileOrganiser.exe /m.
How do I remove Nerxy File Orgainzer?
Quickly and completely remove Nerxy File Orgainzer from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Nerxy File Orgainzer from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Nerxy File Orgainzer, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Nerxy File Orgainzer.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Win 8 50%
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
|Windows 10 Home
90.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States