Should I remove NerdLink Support?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
25% remove it75% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from PC Nerds Of America
NerdLink Support is a software program developed by PC Nerds Of America. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The setup package generally installs about 21 files and is usually about 19.96 MB (20,929,943 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\dSupportSuite\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\dSupportSuite\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 19.96 MB
Files installed by NerdLink Support
- dSupportSuite_old.exe is scheduled as a task named 'BPC Maintenance Suite 2013 - Heartbeat' (runs daily at 8:24 PM).
Startup File (All Users Run)
- dSS_Splash.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'dSupportSuite Startup' which loads as C:\Program Files\dSupportSuite\dSS_Splash.exe.
How do I remove NerdLink Support?
Quickly and completely remove NerdLink Support from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall NerdLink Support from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program NerdLink Support, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove NerdLink Support.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 25%
Keep it 75%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?